Installed inside and outside in factories and work areas requiring large doors that open quickly for large vehicles to pass through. They must be duly capable of withstanding the wind and currents of air.
Often used behind sectional doors in order to speed up lorry loading and unloading operations, thanks to their speed of operation.
The straps holding the tarpaulin are rolled up around a solid shaft, travelling over high quality bearings, with the aim of reducing wear and tear and increasing durability.
Robust and compact galvanised steel vertical tracks, lacquered in various colours and in satin finish stainless steel (on request), equipped with side brushes that prevent the entry of dust and dirt and ensure greater impermeability for the door.
Canvas in high quality flexible PVC, 1 mm thick and weighing 950 g/m², very resistant and reliable. Includes a row of transparent vision panels.
Flame retardant treatment, self-extinguishing and UV treatment to protect if from sunlight.
Wide range of colours: yellow, blue, grey, orange, red, green.
MOTOR AND CONTROL PANEL
Gear motor with high yield electro-brake, operating at 230/400V- 50Hz. The handle can be blocked manually in the event of a power cut.
The easily programmed control panel is made from high quality material and equipped with a frequency shifter, single-phase feed and three-phase output to the motor. 12/24 VDC power source with incorporated electricity stabilisation. Potentiometer to regulate the automatic closer and speed control.
Voltage: 380/400 V – 50 Hz.
Wind rating: Class 3.
CE Mark in compliance with all the requirements of the European EN13241-1:2003 safety standard for preventing accidents and minimising damage. Safety elements included:
- Emergency stop on both sides.
- Emergency manoeuvre stop in case a weight higher than permitted is being lifted.
- Active safety edge that cushions any kind of impact when the door is being closed, thus avoiding any harm or damage.
- Safety photocells that stop the door from closing if a person or vehicle is going through.
- Structure in different colours.
- Tarpaulin customisation.
- Different layouts for vision panels.
- Signposting options: traffic lights, flashing lights…
- Opening options: Radar, Magnetic Field, Remote Control, Handles.